Cousins Subs  » Restaurants  »
2.5
Beaver Dam, WI
  • I know that would be cheaper but I would be afraid of the things spoiling first
  • I've been noticing an issue with the employees the last couple times I've been in there

• by Steve

I’m a huge fan of Cousin’s Subs. I even like them better than the Subs I get at Subway. And, while I am happy with the quality of food I get here at the Cousin’s in Beaver Dam, WI.

I do have some concerns about the level of competence being shown by their employees lately. I’ve been visiting Cousins a bit more often than I used to because my wife is pregnant

and has been craving subs on a regular basis; but not so regular where I want to go out and buy the ingredients.

I know that would be cheaper but I would be afraid of the things spoiling first. I’ve been noticing an issue with the employees the last couple times I’ve been in there.

For some reason, they just can’t seem to get my order right. Now, I could understand this ...

• if it was busy and there was a line of people waiting to eat.

But, both times I was in there, it was just me and maybe one other person. Last night, for example, I ordered two subs, some fries and a bowl of soup.

They gave me my bag and, on my way to my car, I realized it felt a bit light. I looked in the bag when I got

there and realized I only had one sub.

And, as it turns out, it wasn’t even a sub I had ordered. They mixed it up with someone else.

The time before that, they gave us the wrong kind of soup and almost forgot the fries. Maybe it’s the weather.

Maybe it’s just me getting there at the wrong time but, if it weren’t for the quality of their sandwiches, I probably wouldn’t be getting my subs there any more.

Cousins Subs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7803623201231/k2311a038/3.8.09