Kasia’s Onion Pierogi
  • I made a package of potato and onion pierogies from Kasia's last night and was extremely disappointed by this product
  • I had bought them expecting them to be convenient to make (they advertised themselves as heat and serve)
  • It was very disappointing she couldn't get any enjoyment from them considering she's the one I bought them for in the first place

• by Steve

I made a package of potato and onion pierogies from Kasia’s last night and was extremely disappointed by this product. I had bought them expecting them to be convenient to make (they advertised themselves as heat and serve).

Instead, I had

to wait for them to thaw first.

I was hungry.

I didn’t want to wait.

When we finally did get a chance to eat the pierogies, they were overpowering.

My wife is pregnant and is sensitive to certain tastes.

She told me she could eat an actual onion but couldn’t handle the onion flavor in this product.

She ended up eating just one and putting the rest of them on my plate (and I barely got through them myself).

It was very ...

• Kasia's Onion Pierogi
      disappointing she couldn’t get any enjoyment from them considering she’s the one I bought them for in the first place.

I normally love pierogies but I have learned that I’m better off going after cheaper brands than trying to find a

higher quality brand such as this.

The $3 price tag on the package just isn’t worth it; both from the time it takes me to make them and the fact I can barely eat them because they taste so bad.

Don’t waste your money on this brand.

quick note by anonymous :

They are usually sold refrigerated. Of course if they are frozen it takes longer to make them just like any other frozen food. They have flavor,that’s a good thing. It’s not the company’s fault your wife is pregnant. These pierogis are amazing

Irina says :

That’s true, selling them fresh would simply reduce their “life” and affect the sales. Plus that way they taste fresher, since they were frozen as soon as they were made

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803623081231/k2311a038/3.8.09