Rayman Raving Rabbids for Wii  » Games  »
  • I love playing the games either by myself, with my husband or with our friends
  • American choppy wherein you simulate riding a motorcycle and you sit on the wii balance board and use you bottom to control the balance board as you avoid the obstacles on the road Pimp my Rabbid- you have to dress up the rabbit according to the certain specifications
  • This Wii game is definitely something kids, teens and even adults will enjoy

• by lipsticknladdles

When my husband and I were walking in Mall of America few weeks ago, we saw Rayman Raving Rabbids being promoted outside Best Buy. It caught our attention because kids, teens and adults were very seem into it. Besides, the funny look of the raging rabbids on the covers are just hilarious!

When we get back to my cousin’s place, my 9 year old nephew was playing the Rayman Raving Rabbids on his wii. Its so happen that her mom get it for him for Christmas. We were able to try it then and boy, I must admit, I loved it a lot! I asked my husband to buy me one. We got it for $51 at Walmart. And since we are totally into it and we cant stop playing it, then I can say its totally worth it.

The game

is really funny. There is a story behind it. If I understand right, it started when the world of Rayman is threatened by these funniest looking and wackiest raving rabbids. With the help of magical creatures, Rayman must battle to save their world. This can be done thru the mini-games. Well then, irregardless of what it is all about, the games are just so well-designed and really one heck of entertainment. We were never bored with it because the whole package includes a great sense humor, very cool and colorful graphics and good sound quality as well.

I love playing the games either by myself, with my husband or with our friends. It has different modes including: Solo, Training, World Contest and Party. The levels have graded difficulties too. You can either set it at novice, normal, expert.

For two ...

• weeks now, I was able to play several games which includes: Shake it TV: you can use the wii remote and non-chuck or the balance board as your controller. You have to follow hand and leg movements as you dance to different beat including Jungle Boogie, soul bossa nova, ABC, le Freak & more.

Raving Channel: Flippin Burgers-flip steak and throw it in Zeke’s mouth at the right moment

Macho TV: American choppy wherein you simulate riding a motorcycle and you sit on the wii balance board and use you bottom to control the balance board as you avoid the obstacles on the road Pimp my Rabbid- you have to dress up the rabbit according to the certain specifications. There are range of clothing, from afro wig, flared jeans, cute swimsuits and winged collars and more. Then the rabbid walks down the

run way where audience either applaud or throw stuff at it (depending on how well you followed the specification) Groove on: play music according to the rhythm. You can either be base guitarist, drummer or soloist. Songs in this game includes: Another One Bites the Dust, Toxic and Heaven must be missing an angel

Cult Movies: SOS Red Planet, Out of Controllables, Night of the Zombids which are mostly shooting games

Trash TV: B.R.U.S.H wherein you have to do certain movements such simulating brushing teeth, cleaning ears, shaving and putting on deodorant.

Other games include Rabbid Wrestling, MissFit and too many more games to mention.

This Wii game is definitely something kids, teens and even adults will enjoy. But beware, it can be pretty addicting. You could also shed out a few sweat and do a lot of body shaking and grooving with this! Check it out, you will surely love it!

Rayman Raving Rabbids for Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28803622831231/k2311a038/3.8.09