Cadbury Wunderbar
  • One such incident occurred recently when I found myself the proud recipient of the Cadbury Wunderbar

• by Julianne Jones

Every so often I run across a candy bar that I can’t find anywhere in the US normally. One such incident occurred recently when I found myself the proud recipient of the Cadbury Wunderbar.

This bar is fairly popular in the UK and Germany as well as other parts of Europe,

but not so popular in the US.

In fact I’ve only seen it for sale a few places.

It’s a mixture of peanut butter, caramel and a few other things.

The ingredients are all layered so that you get a little bit of each flavor every time you take a bite.

...

• I kind of thought this would have chocolate in it, but it didn’t which wasn’t too bad.

I liked the flavor and the texture, but I couldn’t help wondering if it wouldn’t taste a lot better with the addition of some chocolate.

The caramel is fairly thin and chewy, but it

tasted like the caramel used in Hershey products, which naturally made me think of chocolate.

It has a really nice smell, kind of like roasted peanut butter and caramel.

I also liked the crispy layers, which added a nice layer of texture to the whole mix.

It just felt like something was missing though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703622751131/k2311a037/3.7.09