Applebees in Franklin, Ohio  » Restaurants  »
SR 73, Franklin Ohio 45005
  • I think it was less crowded because Franklin isn't that big of a city and there's other branches of the same restaurant a few miles away

• by Julianne Jones

When a friend of mine was in town recently we were looking for a place to eat and decided to hit the Applebees Restaurant in Franklin. It’s conveniently located just a short drive from my new apartment and at lunchtime we

thought the place would be filled with people, especially since it was the middle of the week.

We were pretty surprised to find that the restaurant was fairly empty and it seemed like there were more employees there than customers.

The restaurant itself was the same as most of their branches, with lots of random movie and entertainment memorabilia on the walls.

I think it was less crowded because Franklin isn’t that big of a city and there’s other branches of the ...

• Applebees in Franklin, Ohio
      same restaurant a few miles away.

We ordered our food and it came in less than 20 minutes, which was really fast for the lunch set.

Our waitress wasn’t the best though.

She left and only came back to bring the food

and the check.

I had to stop her just to ask for a refill despite the fact that my glass had been empty for a long time, at least 15 minutes.

The food itself was perfectly cooked and really good though.

Mauna Locca says :

Applebee’s is one of my favorite restaurants. Their steaks are great and delicious though not as good as The Keg. They also have nice desserts and drinks that appeal to young crowds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7703622741131/k2311a037/3.7.09