Hello Kitty Popcorn Popper  » Housewares  »
  • I love that the top of the popper is a pale pink plastic lid that doubles as a bowl, which means one less thing to clean in my house

• by Julianne Jones

The Hello Kitty popcorn popper is a cute and fun addition to any house, or at least it is to mine. I got it for Christmas and didn’t think I would ever really use it because I tend to stick with microwave popcorn over anything else.

I did manage to get

the oil and popcorn kernels though and when I had some friends over, we decided to use it.

Since the popper didn’t come with any instructions, we followed the ones on the popcorn jar and were pretty surprised when we had so much popcorn that it overflowed the sides and caused ...

• a little bit of a mess.

Now we know to use less next time.

The actual popper part is bright pink, with a yellow drawing of Hello Kitty on the front.

It only has an on/off switch on the front and that’s it.

You put the popcorn kernels in the pan

with a little bit of oil, put on the top and turn the switch.

It starts popping and keeps going until you turn it off.

I love that the top of the popper is a pale pink plastic lid that doubles as a bowl, which means one less thing to clean in my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53703622731131/k2311a037/3.7.09