Marvel Alliance XBOX Game  » Games  »
  • Though I love comic books, I'm not very good at those types of games

• by Julianne Jones

When I got my XBOX 360 gaming system, the person I got it from included a few games for the system. One of those games was Marvel Alliance, which typically costs quite a bit of money.

Though I love comic books, I’m not very good at those types of games.

I typically don’t do

very good at them because they’re a little harder and I’m not up to speed with the games.

One night I put this in the system and was surprised to find that I ended up playing it for several hours.

Here you have the option of three different skill levels, which helps those people ...

• like me that usually stink at video games.

You start out with a pre-determined series of four characters: Thor, Captain America, Spiderman and Wolverine.

You can jump back and forth between the characters and play any of the four by just pushing a button.

As you progress through the game you get to set

up your own teams and play almost any character you want from the Marvel universe.

I’ve played this game a few times since then and my only fault with it is that I can’t shut it off.

I’ll play the game for a few hours before I have to make myself walk away because it’s fairly addictive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28703622721131/k2311a037/3.7.09