CHIP SHOTS: MARGARITA AND SALT CHIPS  » Food  »
0.5
  • I thought that by mixing salty chips, which I love with margarita that I also love, this would be a win-win situation
  • I know they didn't use any real tequila in the chips, but I thought for sure that they could capture the same taste here

• by Julianne Jones

These were without a doubt one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever ate in my life. I’m a twenty something woman who knows how great an icy cold margarita can be after a hard day.

I’ve also been known to do a few tequila shots with my friends on the

weekends.

I thought that by mixing salty chips, which I love with margarita that I also love, this would be a win-win situation.

Tequila works great with salt so this really should have been a winner.

Instead it was so gross that after letting my friends try them, we tossed the ...

• whole bag away.

The bag itself was really cute, with bright green shades and different images all done in green.

The second we opened the bag though, the scent of something floral hit our noses.

I literally felt like my nose hairs were melting because the scent was so strong.

The

taste was more sour than anything else and didn’t taste like margaritas or tequila.

I know they didn’t use any real tequila in the chips, but I thought for sure that they could capture the same taste here.

I don’t know what else to say except that these were really disgusting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703622461131/k2311a037/3.7.09