Beer Chips  » Food  »
  • While they taste like beer, they don't contain any alcohol so they're also good for kids
  • My only complaint is that the taste starts to numb your tongue after awhile

• by Julianne Jones

Beer Chips was such a cute little novelty that when I saw them on the store shelves, I knew I had to buy them. Maybe it’s just me, but the thought of chips flavored like beer was just something I couldn’t pass up.

The chips themselves come in a plain brown

bag, without a lot of logos or fuss on the sides.

I could easily see this as something sold at fairs or festivals, but instead they were selling it at the store.

While they taste like beer, they don’t contain any alcohol so they’re also good for kids.

I was a ...

• little curious about how these would taste since beer really doesn’t seem like a good flavor to try on chips or any real kind of food anyway.

I’ve tried beer flavored ice cream in the past and let’s just say that it wasn’t very good.

I went into it with an

open mind though and I have to say that these were pretty good.

They have a nice malty flavor that works well with the saltiness of the chips.

Plus there’s a nice crunch from the way they cook the chips.

My only complaint is that the taste starts to numb your tongue after awhile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703622401131/k2311a037/3.7.09