See’s Candies Sacrammento, CA  » Restaurants  »
3372 El Camino Avenue, Sacrammento, CA
  • I don't think I've ever seen candies out of place
  • There are times when I think they are understaffed

• by Orrymain

This See’s Candies location is one I’ve gone to for decades. They’ve continued to have great success at this mall, even though the mall itself suffered great decline many years ago and then a major rebuilding. Through it all, See’s Candies remained and they’re still going strong.

The store itself is small, possibly too small for all of their traffic. They have a couple of displays in the middle of the floor, but most

of the boxed and pre-packaged items line the two sides of the walls. The shelves are always well kept. I don’t think I’ve ever seen candies out of place.

I do wish their doors were easier to use. You have to push hard to get in on the ‘in’ side and equally hard to push out when leaving. These could use an upgrade. A person with a disability has a horrible time ...

• using them.

The clerks are usually very nice. I’ve always been able to get samples of anything I want, and sometimes several samples per trip. They are knowledgeable about their product and well trained.

There are times when I think they are understaffed. On this Saturday afternoon, they had a long line of folks and two very harried workers. For a busy Saturday, I think one more clerk would have been great. By the

same token, they don’t have a lot of room behind the candy counter to move, either.

Overall, it’s a pleasant place to shop for candy treats. Prices are still fairly reasonable. Of course, I lucked out. Today, I was using gift cards given to me, so that’s like a free trip to candy land. For me, this See’s Candies has a history of politeness and quality, so I expect to go back there again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7703622251131/k2311a037/3.7.09