Baskin Robbins Sacrammento, CA  » Restaurants  »
4355 Arden Way, Sacrammento, CA
  • Today I went into Baskin-Robbins to enjoy my free birthday scoop, and I was very impressed with the operation

• by Orrymain

Today I went into Baskin-Robbins to enjoy my free birthday scoop, and I was very impressed with the operation. Though it was a Saturday afternoon, the place was extremely clean, inside and out; that in spite of the fact that there had probably been a healthy stream of children there throughout the day. Certainly while I was

enjoying my scoop, a number of kids came in and out with parents.

The clerks were efficient and pleasant. I liked the fact that when I said I wasn’t sure of the flavor I wanted, I was immediately offered a taste so I could decide. The gal aptly explained some of the flavors for me, as well.

The signage ...

• was great. The various menu boards demonstrated the differences in items while also explaining what some things were. They were clean and easy to read.

They had a lot of seats and tables, inside and out, and I liked that they were fairly comfy. You didn’t have to crowd in.

My free ice cream was just that —

free. I didn’t have to pay tax or anything, which was something I appreciated. It tasted great, too, and it was a full scoop, one that was very satisfying. It’s a bit pricey, but that’s not unexpected considering the quality.

Baskin-Robbins is still a top notch ice cream establishment. For a treat, it’s the place to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7703622241131/k2311a037/3.7.09