Peppermints - Milk Chocolate from See’s Candies  » Food  »
  • Now, unfortunately, these Milk Chocolate Peppermints aren't always perfect
  • The milk chocolate has always been close to perfection, but there have been times over the years when the peppermint filling was harder than I think it should be
  • Tasty smiles and a happy tummy are the result from me when I enjoy a good batch of Milk Chocolate Peppermints

• by Orrymain

Just about my all time favorite treat for decades has been from See’s Candies. It’s their peppermints, primarily the milk chocolate variety. They do have a dark chocolate, but I’ve never been a dark chocolate affectionado, for some reason.

The Milk Chocolate Peppermints really do satisfy me and give me that ‘Just been treated to Good Chocolate’ feeling.

The milk chocolate is yummy and the peppermint that oozes inside the milk chocolate is so refreshing. Sometimes, though, it’s like that old Lays potato chip commercial — I can’t stop at just one. I absolutely love these.

Now, unfortunately, these Milk Chocolate Peppermints aren’t always perfect. The milk chocolate has always been close to perfection, but there ...

• have been times over the years when the peppermint filling was harder than I think it should be. Instead of a flowing filler, it was, well, hard. One time, I had so many of those in a box, that I took them back and made sure I got a replacement from a different batch.

When the Milk Chocolate Peppermints

are right on, though, they are hard to beat. They are pricey, which is why I only get them about twice a year, as a special treat to myself, but it is shear heaven when I do get them.

Tasty smiles and a happy tummy are the result from me when I enjoy a good batch of Milk Chocolate Peppermints.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703622191031/k2311a037/3.7.09