Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager
  • Sometimes, I don't like that and want to continue massaging my back, so that's frustrating

• by Orrymain

In my ongoing quest to find items that make my body feel good and relaxed, I purchased the Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager. This was part of Sunbeams’ Health at Home designs and was Model 1610.

The premise here is pretty basic. The Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager is just that - a back massager. It plugs into an outlet and you place the large backrest

behind you. A remote control allows you to operate the item easily.

My favorite feature is that it allows you to add heat. There’s nothing like a dab of warmth to make my aching back feel better. You can also have the Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager vibrating to soothe those muscles that are crying out for attention.

The Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager works very well and ...

• does work nicely, although to engage the system, you have to lean back on it. Without the pressure being applied to the backrest, it will not operate. There is also a recommended limit of not more than 15 minutes per session. Sometimes, I don’t like that and want to continue massaging my back, so that’s frustrating.

I also sometimes don’t like having to lean

back to get the Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager to operate. Having to apply pressure can negate the enjoyment from the device in the first place.

The Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager is a reliable item that I’ve used off and on for quite a while. I wish the remote were wireless, instead of being another cord to wrangle with, and that’s annoying at times.

Overall, it’s an okay item.

Sunbeam Wedge Back Massager

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34703622081031/k2311a037/3.7.09