Click Light  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • While I like the concept, I've just had very little luck with them
  • The first problem I have with Click Lights is getting the bulb and batteries loaded
  • I actually still use this Click Light, and I love it

• by Orrymain

Click Lights have been around for quite a while now. While I like the concept, I’ve just had very little luck with them. I wish they’d work as easily for me as on the commercials.

The first problem I have with Click Lights is getting the bulb and batteries loaded. I have difficulty doing that for

some reason. The bulb is the hard part. Trying to get it exactly where it’s supposed to go and stay there has proven to be nearly impossible. In fact, of my three Click Lights, only one has every been loaded with the light and batteries and then worked correctly. I actually still use this ...

• Click Light, and I love it.

My other two Click Lights are sitting in a drawer, useless pieces of plastic.

Now the instructions are as brief and simple as the commercial. Maybe my fingers are too big; however, if it’s been a nightmare for me, I have to suspect that it’s been a headache for others, as well.

The

premise of Click Lights is simple — press the light, and the light goes on. Press it again, and it goes off. They are made to be used anywhere that light is needed, like closets, garages, and hallways, to name a few. I really wished they worked, but one out of three just isn’t a good percentage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53703621941031/k2311a037/3.7.09