Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese  » Food  »
  • Having used these alternatives, though, leads me to the conclusion that this specific product, Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, is indeed the best
  • I was highly disappointed with the others' version of this item
  • However, Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese brings back that yummy cheesy taste that I prefer
  • I love the easy, pull open tab at the top of the package, which works smoothly every time
  • I'm totally happy with Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and definitely recommend it

• by Orrymain

My family has long used Kraft cheese products, but recently, we tried some other brands. They were cheaper and made a lot of the same claims as this item. Having used these alternatives, though, leads me to the conclusion that this specific product, Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, is indeed the best.

Kraft

Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese is natural, made with low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese. It beats the competition, that’s for sure. I was highly disappointed with the others’ version of this item. It just didn’t make the foods taste better.

However, Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese brings back that yummy cheesy taste that I prefer.

• It’s fresh and makes for some incredible cheese bread, which is how I prefer to use it. I also like letting a glob of it melt atop my hamburger. It’s a well-liked added ingredient to almost any food I prepare.

I love the easy, pull open tab at the top of the package,

which works smoothly every time. Even better is the zip-lock that makes the package resealable, and it works very well, keeping in the freshness for quite a long while.

The packaging is great, and the promises listed are true. I’m totally happy with Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703621911031/k2311a037/3.7.09