Knorr Chicken noodle soup.  » Food  »
    • Item: Knorr Chicken noodle soup. By: Krishnakomali

I have tried Knorr Chicken noodle soup. It is delicious and fresh.

Its preparation is very easy.

All you need to follow the instruction given on the cover.

That’s all. It is an instant mix.

So you can prepare it within minutes. It is most advisable to serve unexpected Guests.

Because it is tasty to have and simple to make. It contains egg noodle,chicken ...

• Knorr Chicken noodle soup.
      meat,flour and salt.

Knorr is a registered company and is product of Phillipines. The one I purchased is of 60 gm pack and it

serves 5-6 persons.

I really enjoyed it taste. The egg noodles in this soup makes the soup more tastier.

There are also various soups of Knorr available in the market.

ANALIDA COROMOTO CISNEROS OROPEZA says :

Althoug Knorr Chicken noodle soup is a little salty, I consider it is a excellent option when I want to have a comfort food maybe for dinner or for lunch because it is so easy to prepare and it reminds me my grandmother s soup. So, it gives me energy and reliability knowing that the ingredients are almost the same when I prepare a traditional soup.

Kevin says :

Knorr Chicken Noodle Soup UK :— Way too salty. Almost inedible. Like eating sea water and noodles, Avoid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2770662190530/k2311a067/6.7.06