Whoopi Goldberg  » People  »
  • I love, too, that Whoopi is so open about how it was Patrick Swayze who insisted she be cast in the colorful role
  • I believe one of her early successes was Jumpin' Jack Flash
  • It's cruder than I like, so I just don't listen to it much
  • I don't always agree with her, but I admire her honesty
  • I prefer her acting to her stand-up routines, but there's no doubt that she's a success

• by Orrymain

For me, Whoopi Goldberg will always be Oda Mae Brown in Ghost. She was dazzling in that performance, and I’m laughing just thinking about it. I love, too, that Whoopi is so open about how it was Patrick Swayze who insisted she be cast in the colorful role. I love even more that she continues to be a good friend to Patrick.

Patrick adores her and has often said that if Lisa Niemi, his wife, wasn’t his soulmate that he’d marry Whoopi.

I’ve seen Whoopi in many movies. I believe one of her early successes was Jumpin’ Jack Flash. It took me a while to get through that one, but once I did, it was pretty good. I prefer roles like Sister Act, though. She did ...

• a wonderful job there, and I had no clue she could sing until then.

Whoopi Goldberg hasn’t had the easiest life, but she’s fought her way into a successful career. Frankly, her comedy isn’t my style. It’s cruder than I like, so I just don’t listen to it much. That said, I love how she has done so many shows to help others.

I recall she and Robin Williams did a great a few shows together to help a good cause.

Nowadays, Whoopi is part of The View. She speaks her mind, that’s for sure. I don’t always agree with her, but I admire her honesty.

Whoopi Goldberg is a talented woman. I prefer her acting to her stand-up routines, but there’s no doubt that she’s a success!

Whoopi Goldberg

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52703621811031/k2311a037/3.7.09