PFC All Purpose Luggage Cart  » Travel  »
  • I've had some heavy suitcases on it, so I believe that totally
  • Now, the paperwork shows all kinds of scenarios, and I've used most of them without a problem

• by Orrymain

At the heights of my travel, I was gifted with a PFC All Purpose Luggage Cart, and I’m still using it, though not for travel. This particular model is the Stepslider 700. It’s made in the USA and comes with a 10-year warranty. It’s guaranteed to hold 225lbs. I’ve had some heavy suitcases on it, so I believe

that totally.

The warranty doesn’t surprise me because, as I said, I’ve been using this for a long time. It’s definitely durable. It has 6″ wheels which add to the quality of the PFC All Purpose Luggage Cart. The cart has a lower platform that folds down. Luggage or boxes or totes, etc. can be placed on there. Items ...

• can be stacked. Then the cord is latched around the items being transported and hooked onto the handles.

Now, the paperwork shows all kinds of scenarios, and I’ve used most of them without a problem. The one I’d be skeptical of is the picture of a two-drawer file cabinet being on the platform with the cord secured at the top.

While I believe the file cabinet can set on the platform, I really don’t think the cord is long enough for the depth of most 2-drawer cabinets. I haven’t tried it, but based on ways I have used it, that one claim leaves me skeptical.

I’m very satisfied with the PFC All Purpose Luggage Cart and am grateful someone gave it to me.

Jackie says :

I will be using my PFC for the first time tomorrow at the airport. I’m not sure how that works. I will have 2 bags strapped to it. Do I have to carry the PFC onto the plane with me, or does it stay strapped to one of the bags (or both) ???? Thanks

jason bradley says :

Hi, looking for pfc trolley had one but got stolen at work had withdrawal simptoms ever since are they still available got last one at kennedy airport,any help wold be much appreciated. Cheers Jason.

Orrymain replies :

Sorry it was stolen. You can go to any luggage store, or perhaps even a warehouse store you never know what they`ll have . Then there`s ebay. You can also try places like craigslist or freecycle. Good luck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38703621771031/k2311a037/3.7.09