Beautiful by Estee Lauder  » Perfume  »
  • Beautiful by Estee Lauder is a wonderful perfume in my opinion
  • The first thing I love about it is that its understated
  • They call this scent 'the fragrance of a thousand flowers', and I definitely get that
  • The middle notes include jasmine, which is another scent I find I enjoy from time to time, when used properly

• by Orrymain

Beautiful by Estee Lauder is a wonderful perfume in my opinion. The first thing I love about it is that its understated. It doesn’t overwhelm. It sets and rests and lets it scent just become one with the body.

They call this scent ‘the fragrance of a thousand flowers’, and I definitely get that. It’s shear and romantic;

very pleasing to get up close to. It elicits smiles.

The top notes are rose, lily, mandarin, tuberose, and marigold. I’m a rose gal. I love a beautiful rose, and I love the scent of a rose. Estee Lauder really did a good job here with this rose fragrance. I just love to take it all in.

The ...

• middle notes include jasmine, which is another scent I find I enjoy from time to time, when used properly. The base includes sandalwood, which is a bit more tricky for me, but here, it works. It may be the hint of amber that is with it that gives it an aromatic kick, too.

I’m not a big fan of the

bottle. Estee Lauder tends to stick with more traditional designs, and they do that here, too. It’s a bottle with a gold top. Nothing new or original with that.

Overall, Beautiful by Estee Lauder is billed as romantic, tender, and memorable. I must agree. It’s made to wear on a special night out with that special someone. Great scent.

Beautiful by Estee Lauder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56703621731031/k2311a037/3.7.09