KFC  » Restaurants  »
0.0
    • Item: KFC Location: Deira, Dubai By:krishnakomali

We have been to KFC couple of times. It is very close to our place. It is located just besides to the Algurai centre in Deira, Dubai.

The clean and neat maintenance inside and outside of KFC, impressed me a lot. There are various counters

and there is a KFC staff at each counter to take the order.

We have ordered for chicken crisps and new Rozo. They arranged what we have ordered in a neatly manner.

Here the service is self service. There are convenient seats inside and there is also a section at ...

• upstairs.

We sat in the upstair. I really enjoyed the food.

Actually KFC used to serve only chicken snacks, but this time it introduced some rice item called Rozo. In which a small cup of spicy rice with boneless chicken pieces will be served.

I enjoyed its taste. And no

need to tell about other chicken snacks of KFC.

The interior decoration of this KFC centre is good and pleasant. The thing that impressed me a lot is there are indoor plants at the seats of the customers creating a pleasant environment.

I think environment also plays a good role in increasing the appetite. Ratin:10

KFC

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 770662150530/k2311a067/6.7.06