Itso Double Cube with Shoe Rack  » Furniture  »
  • Instead I decided to use it as a console for my television and I know that I'm not the only one

• by Julianne Jones

Technically you’re supposed to use this shelf as a shoe rack, but it doesn’t really work for me in that capacity. The rack itself only holds six pairs of shoes so I’d have to either reduce my shoe collection or buy a whole lot more shelves.

Instead I decided to use

it as a console for my television and I know that I’m not the only one.

It actually came with a warning regarding how to use it as a television stand, including details on height and weight capacities.

It came with a sticker that you place on the back of the ...

• shelf to let other people know about the warning signs.

The shoe rack inside the shelf is the perfect size for storing different things.

Though they’re not tall enough to hold DVD’s, I’ve found that I can lay my video games down on their sides and the shelves each hold up

to ten at a time.

I’ve placed other knickknacks inside the shelves like extra controllers for my game system and a few pieces that I want to put out on display.

It holds my television perfectly and it makes a great addition to my place.

It was also really easy to put together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57703621050831/k2311a037/3.7.09