A Very Special Love: Special it is  » Movies  »
  • The movie though a bit common, and typical, I still find it interesting and fun to watch because both Sarah and John Lloyd was able to make their characters pleasing to the movie watchers
  • As I said, I do not enjoy most Filipino movies, and I do not support them as much as I love to watch movies, but this one really made me feel that not all Tagalog movies are a waste of time to watch

• by jaqui

I am not very fond of Filipino or local movies ( I live in the Philippines and local movies are called “Tagalog Movies”) but then I have to say that I did enjoy watching one particular movie that I would also like to introduce to the readers of Reviewstream. The movie I am talking about is the one that was starred by Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz.

The movie

is a comedy, a fun movie that is very easy on the eyes to watch, it is a feel good movie with lots of cute and fun exchanges of lines from all the characters.

This movie is produced by Star Cinema, has been shown in a lot of other countries as well where there are Filipinos.

I should say that this is actually a feel-good movie with a touching and ...

• romantic ending.

The movie though a bit common, and typical, I still find it interesting and fun to watch because both Sarah and John Lloyd was able to make their characters pleasing to the movie watchers.

The script may be a bit common as I have said, but the supporting group of actors and actresses made it lovely because each of them contributed to the movie’s cute and charming scenes

that we all love to see.

The movie is worth watching, it is worth the time for the fun and laugh times it gives out to the viewers.

As I said, I do not enjoy most Filipino movies, and I do not support them as much as I love to watch movies, but this one really made me feel that not all Tagalog movies are a waste of time to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11703620940831/k2311a037/3.7.09