Men in Black  » Movies  »
  • I know it is a bit too old, but still is worth to review
  • I think it paved the way for some and more scientific and futuristic movies that we are watching, or rather enjoying right now

• by jaqui

Now that it’s a holiday, we have quite a lot of times to enjoy movies at home and relax with family and friends. This holiday, we have had a lot of good movies to watch, one of them was the Men in Black.

I know it is a bit too old, but still is worth

to review.

The movie is revolutionary, in its own way; I think it paved the way for some and more scientific and futuristic movies that we are watching, or rather enjoying right now.

The idea of an alien living with us, having their own license to live on earth, of some Hollywood celebrities who posed ...

• as humans is rather unique.

Men in black, starred by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones is really a good movie, it is blended with humor, action, science and a brilliant idea of mix ups.

I liked the scenes in this movie where they have a dog (pug) talk.

The movie “Men in Black” is

really a great one, it is shown when I was in college, I think and really enjoyed it, I watched it in HBO once again and though I watched it over a dozen times before, I still watched it and enjoyed every line, and watched it like it was the first time I watched the said movie.

Men in Black

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11703620920831/k2311a037/3.7.09