Oster 6642 Cube 12 Speed Blender  » Housewares  »
  • Another thing that I love about my Oster 6642 Cube blender is that it is very easy to clean
  • At a moderate and fair price of between $30 to $50, depending on where you buy it, the Oster 6642 Cube blender is definitely easy on your wallet as well
  • If you need a good blender, you should consider one of these

• by betsyraeduke

The Oster 6642 Cube 12-speed blender runs on a powerful 450 watt motor. It is great for stirring party dips, chopping nuts, making mixed drinks, puree vegetables or even grinding coffee or crushing ice and much much more. It features a pulse button and a grate button for doing more specific work and the grate buttons also serves as a cleaning control. This handy blender sports a 40 ounce scratch-resistant glass container.

I purchased one of these

babies a couple months ago and I am so glad I did! I absolutely love it! I use mine to make homemade slushies for my kids. They love it and making slushies this way is so much cheaper then buying them at the conveince stores! I also use my blender for homemade milk shakes, smoothies and the occasional strawberry daiquiri. My Oster blender works wonderfully for all of that.

Another thing that I love about my Oster ...

• 6642 Cube blender is that it is very easy to clean. After I use it, all that I have to do is squirt a little bit of dish soap into the container, add some warm water, replace the lid and then blend for a few minutes. After that, I just rinse and then all done! It’s as easy as that!

the Oster 6642 Cube blender is definitely easy on your wallet as well. I paid about $38 for mine at Walmart.

In conclusion, the Oster 6642 Cube 12-speed blender is a powerful blender that does many tasks, is moderately priced, easy to use and clean and your entire family will absolutely love it! It is definitely a great buy that is well worth the price. If you need a good blender, you should consider one of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53703620880831/k2311a037/3.7.09