West Bend 84846 Stainless Steel 6-Quart Slow Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I love mine so much, I refuse to use any other slow cooker
  • However, as I stated earlier, the best thing about this crock pot is that it is not just a crock pot
  • I use mine almost every day and I think everyone should have one

• by betsyraeduke

The West Bend 84846 Stainless Steel 6qt. slow cooker is one of the most versatile and best crock pots on the market. I love mine so much, I refuse to use any other slow cooker. This device is far more then just a slow cooker.

Some features of the West Bend 84846 Stainless Steel slow cooker are as follows:

1. 3 cook settings 2. 6 quart capacity 3. dishwasher safe 4. keep warm setting

Just to name a few of its features. However, as I

stated earlier, the best thing about this crock pot is that it is not just a crock pot. The pot can be used on the base, as a pot on the rangetop or even as a baking dish in the oven. Not only that, but the base of this magnificant slow cooker doubles as a griddle! The West Bend 84846 Slow Cooker is so versatile that you almost don’t need any other pots or pans!

The pot is coated in a non-stick finish which ...

• makes it very easy and fast to clean. It has simple controls. To turn it on, you plug it in, it does not have a switch for on and off nor an indicator light to tell you that it is on, which is the only downside to this handy device. The temperature dial goes from ‘keep warm’ to ‘high’.

Since the pot is so versatile I can cook almost anything with it. I use mine for chili, soups, chowders, pasta, vegetables, you name it.

I use the base which doubles as a griddle in the mornings for cooking eggs and pancakes. I never even have to use my skillets any more and this base/griddle is so much easier to clean!

All things considered, I would say that the West Bend 84846 Stainless Steel 6-quart Slow Cooker is surely a versatile, handy and incredible machine. It is easy to use and clean and is a great help in the kitchen. I use mine almost every day and I think everyone should have one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53703620870831/k2311a037/3.7.09