Rayman’s Rabbids TV Party  » Games  »
  • The dancing game I thought was good, and the mini-game with the costumes, while I don't quite get it, seemed good
  • And the music games were harder than in 2, making this a game that I don't think would work very well for people who don't often play video games

• by booklover

I have played Rayman’s Rabbids 1 and 2, so when a friend suggested that a group of us play Rayman’s Rabbids TV Party, I expected that it would be pretty similar.

It had the same basic premise - crazy bunnies, silly games, amusing little things - but it added in a bit more of a storyline and seemed a bit more cohesive. It also seems able (although we didn’t do this )

to have 8 players, although I imagine that this requires taking turns. I’ve also heard that it can use the balance board from the Wii Fit for some of the games, like the dancing, snowboarding, and flying games.

But back to my impressions - the mini games seem a bit harder, and there are harder levels as well. I didn’t find them quite as intuitive to grasp as Rayman’s Rabbids 2, not that ...

• they were all that difficult to figure out, it just didn’t feel as natural. The dancing game I thought was good, and the mini-game with the costumes, while I don’t quite get it, seemed good.

Between the minigames, there are even shorter games where a player can get control by being the quickest to answer a question, etc. There’s also a wheel of misfortune that pops up once in a while and dishes

something out (lose 5 points, that kind of thing).

There were a few games that it didn’t seem like the controls responded very well. And the music games were harder than in 2, making this a game that I don’t think would work very well for people who don’t often play video games.

The game was a lot of fun, and there were short funny videos as well. Everything seemed to combine to be a good package.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28703620790831/k2311a037/3.7.09