Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender/Foodprocessor BFP-703CH
  • I have been looking for a replacement for my old blender when I found the Cuisinart Smartpower Duet Blender/Food processor
  • First of all, I like its sleek modern design and its color
  • Second of all, I bought this appliance because of its dual function
  • It works as well as any food processor I know and it isn't as bulky
  • Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone

• by grl2475

I have been looking for a replacement for my old blender when I found the Cuisinart Smartpower Duet Blender/Food processor. And I can honestly say that it has been a trusty kitchen helper for me since the first day I used it.

First of all, I like its sleek modern design and its

color. It really blend well with the kitchen decor. I really don’t mind leaving it on the kitchen counter because of its unimposing design.

Second of all, I bought this appliance because of its dual function. As a blender, it functions really well. It has a really powerful motor that blends food and drinks really great. No more small un-crushed ice clogging up the straws for me!

What’s more, it;s really quiet, unlike my old blender which irritates me because of the loud noise it makes whenever I use it.

As a food processor, it works really well. Sure, it’s small, it can only accomodate about 3-4 ...

• Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender/Foodprocessor BFP-703CH
      cups of food to be processed, but its okay for me since we’re only 3 in the family. It works as well as any food processor I know and it isn’t as bulky.

And what I really like about it is that it is very easy yo clean. The pitcher rinses out

very easily and there are no protruding buttons or difficult channels to clean out on the base so it can be easily wiped off clean.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. It works really great and you get double the function for the price of one product. Definitely a must have in any kitchen!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53603620710531/k2311a036/3.6.09