Blogger .com  » Web sites  »
  • This time, I will honestly state that Blogger is the best blog service among every services
  • I thought it was going to be a difficult matter, but it isn't at the end
  • And after all, I really love to customize my blog looks so that the visitor will not get bored of my appearance

• by Qin

This time, I will honestly state that Blogger is the best blog service among every services. It’s really well-said since it’s more than friendly user and also provides us, the user, many chances for doing improvements more over the abilities to convert our personal blog into a real business.

At first, I didn’t aware about Blogger since I also don’t have any interest to write any blog and couldn’t find

any proper topic to be discussed on my blog. But after so many trials and how my friends always seduce me to start my own blog, finally I succeded on making my first blog which is published under Blogger system.

It’s really simple and easy writing on Blogger, and on top of all things, I can have more than one blog in my account. It’s like, I can have a blog for ...

• my own personal thing, for my business, and for my other interest like sharing more information or files.

When I say that Blogger really can do business, yes it is for real. I started with writing any recent issues that may attract more visitors to my blog, and when I reach some good statistics, I can continue adding advertisers for people will visit it via my blog. Kinda easy. I thought it

was going to be a difficult matter, but it isn’t at the end.

And after all, I really love to customize my blog looks so that the visitor will not get bored of my appearance. Blogger can help us to realize it, yes, so many widgets and templates that they really ready to use to pimp your blog front page. As the matter of result, I really love to do blogging recently. It’s addictive.

Blogger .com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20603620670531/k2311a036/3.6.09