Philips go gear 1 GB Mp3 player  » Electronics  »
  • Playing songs is sure the reason I bought it but I love it for the variety of features the Mp3 player has
  • But the best of all is the recording feature, the mp3 player catches voice and records them from a far off place and so I use it at times to play pranks on my friends and family

• by nikhil.mehak

Philips go gear 1 GB Mp3 player is a small but one of the most beautiful device I have ever used. The gadget is small but very powerful and I just love it for the multi functionality and ease of use. It’s not just plays songs but does variety of functions to make it one hell of smart device to own. Playing songs is sure the

reason I bought it but I love it for the variety of features the Mp3 player has.

Firstly it looks awesome with the shiny black design and the buttons are feather touch and thus makes it a cool gadget to be with. The sound quality of the Mp3 player just rocks and honestly I would not like to use any other product after listening to Philips go ...

• gear 1 GB Mp3 player. Secondly the player allows me to store photos and video and watch them anytime I want; the player has a big lcd which lets me enjoy some quality video and images. The player also supports radio tuning and I listen to it when I get bored with the songs stored in the memory. But the best of all is the recording
        feature, the mp3 player catches voice and records them from a far off place and so I use it at times to play pranks on my friends and family. It’s an awesome device and I just love using it.

Philips go gear 1 GB Mp3 player is always in my pocket were ever I go and it’s really a very special device for me, user friendly and very entertaining.

Enji says :

I need the SW for my MP3 Player, Philips GoGear SA2xx 1 GB to install it. The MP3 player doesn`t work, and there is no response when turning it ON, the Menu or Play Buttomn, as if there is something missing or no SW on it to be loaded. I can use it just as USB flash on my PC, and it works properly. I tried to format it as USB flash, but that doesn`t solve my problem. I just want to know, what should be done in this case ? and if it cann`t be used as MP3 player no longer? and where can I get the required SW to fix this matter? thank you in advance.

Galega says :

I doubt that there is any software related issues in this case. Your MP3 Player isn’t working, because of some exterior reason. When switching on, do you see the green light getting on? If yes, then there isn’t any problem in the power system. In that case, some internal technical issues are causing your player to not work. In majority of cases, the problem is just a small one - a minor disconnection at some point. You should visit an authorized service center of Philips to get it fixed. If possible don’t go to a third party repairing store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16603620630531/k2311a036/3.6.09