Mariah Carey’s Greatest Hits album
  • I remember I bought the CD from Amazon and I couldn't believe that it was sold at a very cheap price
  • I like it because aside from the price, I love Mariah Carey so much she's my idol and many of her songs that are in this track listing are also my favorites
  • I also like her duet with Joe and 98 degrees in Thank God I Found You

• by kriztinay

I remember I bought the CD from Amazon and I couldn’t believe that it was sold at a very cheap price. I bought it right away and was happy to receive it.

I like it because aside from the price, I love Mariah Carey so much she’s my idol and many of her songs that are in this

track listing are also my favorites.

Just like “Always Be My Baby” which is an undying song that never bored me everytime I hear its upbeat melody, “Butterfly” is also a good pick for this album the same with “Can’t Take That Away” which is MC’s theme song and its lyrics is just inspiring while I feel like I’m lullabied with its sentimental melody.

Another cut that shouldn’t be taken for granted is her duet with Boyz 2 Men singing “One Sweet Day” which is a very powerful love ballad.

I also like her duet with Joe and 98 degrees in “Thank God I Found You”.

I can also cheer myself up with the upbeats “Fantasy” ...

• Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits album
      and “Dreamlover.

” Practically almost all my favorite songs are included in this 2-CD album.

I am just fortunate to have bought it earlier, and if there’s one thing I can see that’s a drawback of this album it would be that there are no lyrics available inside.

You can’t sing out all the songs if you’re not familiar

with MC’s old hits.

Also, it’s a dismay for me why her duet with Brian McKnight in the song “Whenever You Call” is not included the same with “Last Chance”.

They have memorable melodies and have strong lyrics.

The Christmas bonus track shouldn’t be included because it’s a one-seasonal song.

But overall, this is one great and reasonable collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14603620600531/k2311a036/3.6.09