Avon Wellness Posture Corrector
  • Fortunately, I found a product that can help me with my problem
  • I was browsing through the Avon catalogue for January this year and I found the posture corrector in their wellness section
  • I was impressed with how it fits to me and how it does work according to what the product promises
  • I think this is a really good product from Avon
  • There's just one thing that I don't like about the product

• by divinagwapa

I am in front of the computer for at least 8 hours everyday and most of the time, it is inevitable that my back would hurt at the end of the day. Fortunately, I found a product that can help me with my problem.

I was browsing through the Avon catalogue for January this year and I found the posture corrector in their wellness section. It is one of the products of Avon that promotes Wellness: Health and Beauty in Harmony. The most obvious feature of the product is of course, to correct posture. It has 12 magnets embedded in the back support

area of the protect that improve blood circulation and reduce muscle or back pain.

When I saw it, I knew I have to get it if I don’t want my posture getting worst. The product costs around $7.5 or 350 in Philippine peso. It wasn’t so bad since I don’t have to pay right away. I can pay it on installment basis for within a month. And so I ordered the product. After a couple of days, I got it already and I was able to try it on right away. I was impressed with how it fits to me and how it does ...

• work according to what the product promises. It gently pulls back my shoulder which consequently reduces my slouching.

I have been using the product for several weeks now and I can say that it’s doing me a whole lot of good. I feel better because my posture is better. I am also more conscious now about keeping my back straight all the time. The material is stretchable and the product is adjustable so it can fit medium to large framed women. I also like the fact that the product helps in my blood circulation. It makes the product more appealing. It does not

only promote beauty and yes, also health. I think this is a really good product from Avon. You can also wear the corrector under your clothing and it’s very obvious.

There’s just one thing that I don’t like about the product. The material is white and it gets dirty easily. It’s a hassle for me to clean it from time to time. The color should have been black or any other dark color for that matter just so it will not get dirty right away. That’s just a suggestion from a consumer.

I would have to give the product a 9. The product deserves it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34603620510431/k2311a036/3.6.09