Acer Travelmate 2420  » Laptops  »
  • I had bought this laptop for its cheap price and my satisfactory for this laptop is really up according to its cost
  • When I bought this laptop I had suspects about its performance, endurance, reliability
  • Although having such suspects I thought that I did not loose anything by buying this laptop because of lower price

• by Fatih Karakoc

Acer travelmate 2420 is a small but very useful laptop. I have been using this laptop for 5 years. I had bought this laptop for its cheap price and my satisfactory for this laptop is really up according to its cost. This model is a mid-class serie of Acer. This

laptop is a thin and light but is not a strong model.

And the performance of this model is awesome. When I bought this laptop I had suspects about its performance, endurance, reliability. Although having such suspects I thought that I did not loose anything by buying this laptop because ...

• of lower price.

May be you can not play huge softwared games such as Need For Speed but you can play small data based games such as Football Manager 2009 or Rise of Nations and use basic computer programmes. If you will not use this laptop for engineering pogrammes or

great data based games this is the ideal computer for you. But if you want to use this computer for desinging or something like that this is not for you.

Processor of this computer is Intel Celeron M370 1.5GHZ, memory is 512 MB DDR, monitor is 14″, 40 GB hard disk.

Acer Travelmate 2420

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63603620480431/k2311a036/3.6.09