Pizza 73 , Calgary  » Restaurants  »
2029 - 16 Avenue , N.W. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada.
  • Hawaiian pizza is my favorite, with pineapple and plenty of cheese

• by Mark Williams

I am to an extent a pizza addict. I eat pizza for lunch, for dinner, and for snack any time of the day as I feel hungry.

Pizza 73 has become one of my favorites these days with my travels by car through the City of Calgary, Alberta, on my way towards Banff.

I would drive

along Highway No.

1 which becomes 16 Avenue as it passes through Calgary.

A Pizza 73 shop is right there on 16 Avenue, a perfect location to make a stop and enjoy pizza lunch.

They have a variety of toppings, vegetarian, hawaiian, itallian, bar-b-q, hot country, and ...

• many more.

Hawaiian pizza is my favorite, with pineapple and plenty of cheese.

Pizza 73 makes it very delicious.

Chicken wings is also available if one wishes to have together, or for taking along for snack along the way.

The shop is ideally located for travellers like me to make a stop and relax for few

minutes after driving along the highway over a distance, and still ways to go on.

Among other options, Pizza 73 shop on 16 Avenue has become a choice for me.

The food is excellent and the location is perfect.

I have also been suggesting the place to my fellow-workers who frequent along 16 Avenue too.

Ryan says :

Overpriced for what you get.

I ordered a donair pizza, and paid for extra donair meat. I was sorely disappointed in what I recieived. There was hardly any donair meat on the pizza. Some of the pizza had no toppings except cheese. What a rip-off.

Will be finding another pizza place that actually puts toppings on their pizzas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7603620420431/k2311a036/3.6.09