Los Barrios Cookbookv  » Books  »
  • I love the majority of them and they are all fairly simple and easy

• by Lauren0924
      If you have ever eaten at Los Barrios in San Antonio, Texas, then you know how good the food is! Now they have a cookbook with many of the restaurant recipes as well as many of their family recipes! The book also has an introduction by Emeril. The recipes are awesome! I love the majority of them and they are all fairly simple and easy. The Chipotle Chicken,

the Commerce Street Sandiwches, the Poblano Chicken, Salsa Ranchero, and the Huevos Rancheros are just some of my favorites from this cookbook! I love how you can find your favorite meal from the restaurant or their queso and salsa recipes in this book. It’s always fun to be able to replicate what you eat in a restaurant! This cookbook covers everything from your basic Mexican dips to seafood ...

• to homemade tamales to everything! It has it all and every recipe I have tried, I have loved. I’m pretty sure everyone in my family has a copy of this book and me, my mom and aunt are always cooking out of it! All the recipes are big hits among our family and friends. This is a great cookbook that does not disappoint or only have a few
        good recipes. I have literally marked almost every page because everything is just so good! I love this cookbook, its one of my favorites and its one of my used! You can also buy this cookbook at the restaurant itself and Diana (the owner) will sign it for you if she’s around! Great cookbook! A must have for all Mexican food lovers and for all Los Barrios lovers!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1770662040530/k2311a067/6.7.06