The Fitness Plaza fitness club Allentown, PA  » Health  »
1124 Glenlivet Drive, Allentown, PA 18106
  • They have shown that they are interested in helping me be the best that I can be

• by Navida

The Fitness Plaza is, by far, the friendliest fitness club in the Allentown area. They offer a wide range of classes, such as Pilates, Yoga, Cardio-Box, Step, Boot Camp, and the list goes on. There is an indoor track, free weight area, cardio equipment, and several types of weight machines.

For me, one of the major selling points is that there is childcare available.

This is the first non-family member place I have ever left my children. They absolutely love going to the Fitness Plaza, which is great for me. When I call out to the kids, “Hey, should we go to the gym?”, the answer is always a unison, “Yeah!”

The trainers I’ve worked with are very supportive. They have shown that they are interested in helping ...

• me be the best that I can be. They take time out to answer any questions, and never hound me for slacking off. If anything, when I’ve been missing awhile, the staff asks how I’m doing.

Other reasons that the Fitness Plaza surpasses other clubs is that they are very clean, the staff is friendly, and you don’t have to park on the street. I

have yet to feel uncomfortable there. I am far from being “in shape” and I have never felt as though I was being unfairly judged or critiqued. I never feel like I have the wrong workout clothes (even though it’s the truth).

If you’re looking for a health club in the Lehigh Valley area, check out www.thefitnessplaza.com

I give the Fitness Plaza a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34603620310431/k2311a036/3.6.09