Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the purples and golds and I just think it makes the product look more appealing
  • Also both shampoo and conditioner smell amazing
  • It's different than the normal Pantene Pro-V smell but I love it

• by Lauren0924
      Pantene Pro-V Resoratives: Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner is a new product from Pantene Pro-V. I have slightly wavy hair and some days, my hair is frizzy especially when its humid outside.

So i saw this and decided to give it a try.

First of all,

I love the packaging.

I like the purples and golds and I just think it makes the product look more appealing.

Second of all, the shampoo and conditioner themselves are purple! I love that! Also both shampoo and conditioner smell amazing! It’s different than the normal ...

• Pantene Pro-V smell but I love it! It makes my hair smell soo good!After I had finished washing my hair, I immediately felt a difference.

My hair felt so silky.

When it had finally dried, my hair wasnt frizzy! It was awesome! My waves actually looked

very soft and flowing and pretty.

Not to mention, my hair still smelled so great! If you have frizzy hair, then this is definately a product worth buying.

Gets rid of frizz, smells great and looks great; what more could you want out of a shampoo?

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner
    Jackie says :

I was wondering if there is a shampoo that was both volumizing and thickening at the same time? My hair could really use a shampoo like that.

Galega says :

Yes, there is one which is available at affordable price. Try Tresemme Hair Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo. My wife has used it with very good effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3170662020530/k2311a067/6.7.06