Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs
  • I noticed Zicam advertising the allergy relief gel swabs and remembered several people saying they are really liking Zicam's cold relief gel swabs
  • So far I am very impressed with my results with Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs

• by coloradochik

I have started using Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs and am extremely pleased with the results so far.

I am one of those hard-core allergy sufferers, beginning as early as late February and usually continuing into mid-September. I have tried many prescription and over-the-counter allergy medications, some of them quite expensive and others with unpleasant side effects. My usual routine the past few years has been to take a generic Zyrtec at night and a non-drowsy generic Claritin in the morning. This combination was on the advice of a doctor, after it became apparent

one Zyrtec a day was not doing the job. I do like Zyrtec, but the doctor said I should not take more than one a day.

My allergies started to bother me off and on a couple of weeks ago. I noticed Zicam advertising the allergy relief gel swabs and remembered several people saying they are really liking Zicam’s cold relief gel swabs. Apparently, Zicam is considered a homeopathic treatment. I really like the idea that I do not have to ingest medication, so I am trying this product before starting the use ...

• of any Zyrtec this season.

So far I am very impressed with my results with Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs. Using these little swabs in my nostrils as directed has brought me complete relief to my allergy symptoms, including eye irritation, sneezing and congestion.

The results last for about four hours. I have not noticed any side effects whatsoever. Zicam does not seem to cause me any drowsiness, nor does it seem to interfere with my sleep at night. Application of Zicam does not sting or burn in my nostrils. Quite the opposite,

I find it to be a very soothing sensation in the midst of an allergy attack.

I like the gel swab application. It is simple and not messy at all. They come 20 to a box. I have been finding I can get at least three applications from one swab, which makes this a good value for me.

It is too early in the sason to tell if I will be able to treat my allergies with Zicam alone, but I am going to try because I am experiencing such good results with this product.

Zicam Allergy Relief Gel Swabs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26603620190431/k2311a036/3.6.09