NY Fashion Center Fabrics  » Shopping  »
Online - nyfashioncenterfabrics.com
  • I had a great experience with nyfashioncenterfabrics
  • The fabric selection is awesome and I had no problem finding what I wanted in the colors I needed
  • The only issue I have with the site is that a few of the fabrics were missing descriptions or measurements, but that isn't much of a problem
  • All in all a super experience, I recommend them to everyone

• by CBdesigns

I had a great experience with nyfashioncenterfabrics.com. I recently bought several yards of silks and Sea Island cotton, and the experience was very agreeable and incredibly easy.

The fabric selection is awesome and I had no problem finding what I wanted in the colors I needed. They have a ton of silks, cottons

and wools, and I even saw a few synthetics there that could be really cool in a design. The SV cotton selection is really extensive and comes in a variety of colors, stripes and checked patterns. I also loved the crochet section and all the laces they offer. This site is perfect ...

• for getting the fabrics I need for my business as well as my hobby projects. I am amazed that they offer so many variations and colors.

Ordering was a breeze, and I got the shipment in a few days. FY Fashion Center checks all the shipments for defects and promises that their fabrics

are all fresh, which mine certainly were.

The only issue I have with the site is that a few of the fabrics were missing descriptions or measurements, but that isn’t much of a problem. It was mostly the obscure patterns anyway.

All in all a super experience, I recommend them to everyone.

Chris B.

Los Angeles, CA

NY Fashion Center Fabrics

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24603620170431/k2311a036/3.6.09