True lies movie  » Movies  »
  • True lies is kind of a movie,which I really love to watch
  • I watched this movie for 5 times or more I think,and every time I watch it,it seems to me new
  • And the best scene I like in this whole movie is when Arnold's daughter was chased by the main terrorist,and she jumps from a skyscraper,but Arnold catches her by a wing of an Airplane
  • As an action movie lover I really enjoyed True lies ,it is the best action movie of Arnold Schwarzenegger ever

• by kuak

“True lies” is kind of a movie,which I really love to watch. And most of all it has Arnold Schwarzenegger in it,so you can imagine that what kind f action action this movie promises.

new.

And this movie is full of actions,drama,romance.

It is a story of a secret agent who is trying to capture a terrorist,who is planning to plant a nuclear bomb.

This movie is fill with some astonishing scenes,like when Arnold tries to jump from one building to another with a help of a horse.

And ...

• the best scene I like in this whole movie is when Arnold’s daughter was chased by the main terrorist,and she jumps from a skyscraper,but Arnold catches her by a wing of an Airplane.

Believe me friends whenever I watch this scene my breath just freezes,this scene seems never old for me.

I liked

the whole story,and I also liked the humor of the story,when Arnold’s wife was getting into a bad guys hand,and Arnold chasing the bad guy,it was the only fun part of the movie.

As an action movie lover I really enjoyed “True lies”,it is the best action movie of Arnold Schwarzenegger ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11603620140431/k2311a036/3.6.09