Logitech wireless Mouse  » Hardware  »
  • It is a very expensive mouse friends,but I am happy that I bought what best in the market
  • The unique thing I like about this mouse is that it has to wheels,and I can surf in both x and y axis,and I just love this feature,and it really helps me to easily navigate through files

• by kuak

Using wireless mouse in my PC was kind of a dream of mine,and this January I fulfilled my dream by purchasing “Logitech 931689-0914 wireless Mouse”. It is a very expensive mouse friends,but I am happy that I bought what best in the market.

This mouse

is very heavy,but it is filled with good functions,like it has a great design,and the buttons they have implemented here are very useful,like when I want to change my user tracks in media player,I can do it with a single click,and I can do many stuffs like this very easily with this wireless mouse.

I have great trust on “Logitech” and for that I bought this mouse,and I have to say that I am pretty much happy with this mouse.

The unique thing I like about this mouse ...

• Logitech wireless Mouse
      is that it has to wheels,and I can surf in both “x” and “y” axis,and I just love this feature,and it really helps me to easily navigate through files.

It has many buttons,and all of them has separate functions,which is very useful,and the battery

life is pretty good also.

It is really fun doing work with this mouse.

I am using it for near about three months,and I am very happy using this mouse,it not only fulfilled my dream,but it also made my work easier,and faster than ever.

This mouse rocks.

Logitech wireless Mouse
HEATHER C MARLETTE says :

re : The unique thing I like about this mouse is that it has to wheels,and I can surf in both x and y axis,and I just love this feature,and it really helps me to easily navigate through files
Logitech is a leader in technology, and therefore always a sure bet. Packaging is easy to get into, and set up is easy and makes sense. They follow the same theory with all their products, so once you have installed one Logitech product, you can install them all. The quality is the only thing that surpasses the ease of use, and if you do happen to be in the minority that has some problems, it is easily fixed with their customer service department.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33603620120431/k2311a036/3.6.09