Happily N’Ever After  » Movies  »
  • I didn't enjoy it so much since gone were those days that I really love watching fairy tale films an happy endings as well

• by maffy

We all are familiar with Cinderella right? Well this is another version but a little of the spoof version as I may say. I grew up listening to the happy endings of Cinderella and was even watching its cartoon series on the television.

When I saw this movie I wonder why the title was Happily Never After and

then while I was watching it I realized why it was like that.

Much as I expected it was still a fairy tale story evil step mother is still there but they made it into a different set up.

Instead of having a wicked step mother there was a wicked queen and prince charming is her step son ...

• who is the successor to the throne.

I didn’t enjoy it so much since gone were those days that I really love watching fairy tale films an happy endings as well.

When it comes to how the movie was done so to say the special effects were done very well because it has 3D effects too but when

it comes to the story its just one of those stories that you don’t need to watch the entire movie since you already know what will happen in the end.

Its best movie to entertain kids but for me as an adult I have been a kid but now I desire more meaningful stories and not just make believe ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11603620100431/k2311a036/3.6.09