Davidoff Coolwater Woman Eau De Toilette Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I loved it, because the smell remains very long the whole day and even I washed my clothes the smell is still there

• by lei

Davidoff Coolwater for woman is the first branded perfume I used when I was in college. This was sent by my relative from states.

This perfume really made me fell in love with the smell.

The sweet and romantic smell of this perfume will make a person look at you when you pass by.

I loved it, because the smell

remains very long the whole day and even I washed my clothes the smell is still there.

It took about 2 years before the bottle got empty.

I see to it that I will wore that perfume in special occasion, but due to the very in demand smell my sisters and friends loved to wear it too, so I let ...

• them used the perfume.

This perfume is liked my trademark before, they used to called me ’sweet’ because of my aura of smell when me and my friends are spending some time together.

Until now I still kept the bottle of this perfume that made me changed a lot.

I still want to have a Davidoff Coolwater perfume in the future

and that if I will get a chance to earn some extra.

I already encourage my friend to bought this perfume, and now they used to wear the perfume everyday.

It’s a scent you can’t resist and you want to smell it over and over again.

And I saw the actual prize of this perfume and I can tell it’s worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56603620080431/k2311a036/3.6.09