The Curse of the Wear Rabbit  » Movies  »
  • I like how they made the clays to move in the scenes as if they were real
  • Although the story seems to be a little boring for some of the scenes I am really thumbs up with the special effects

• by maffy

The Curse of The Wear Rabbit seem to amaze me when it comes to special effects. I like how they made the clays to move in the scenes as if they were real.

I like how they made the clay models seem to be living.

I also like how the story was made.

Its

has a nice story line about friendship and love and making all things possible because of love that true love can even break a curse.

Although the story seems to be a little boring for some of the scenes I am really thumbs up with the special effects.

I just don’t like the fighting ...

• in it and even rabbits were considered pests in this movie.

I guess everybody would be able to appreciate the beauty of the scenes because it is kinda different from the conventional animated movies which uses drawings to make the characters come to life, here in this movies clay was the medium used to

make it realistic.

I like the story since it only shows that dogs are man’s best friend, it shows that dogs are very loyal pets and they would even risk their life just for the benefit of their master.

All in all I can say that I like the movie so much and would definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11603620060431/k2311a036/3.6.09