KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers  » Housewares  »
  • I needed a mixer as my previous one broke down and I bought 'KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer' in Metallic Chrome
  • There is a pouring shield that takes in the ingredients properly and I love that because each time I don't have to detach the whole set and add anything if I have to
  • KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer is a considerable piece of equipment, I must agree
  • One of my friends has this mixer for more than five years and she said that she never had any problem with it

• by seema mishra

I needed a mixer as my previous one broke down and I bought ‘KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer’ in Metallic Chrome. The attachments are so easy to fit in and clean that I don’t have to mess every time, as I had to do with my previous mixer. I just went through the instruction manual, which was very easy to understand and implement. There is a pouring shield that takes in the ingredients

properly and I love that because each time I don’t have to detach the whole set and add anything if I have to. The tilt back head of the mixer makes it easily accessible and I finish my work in very less time.

KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer is a considerable piece of equipment, I must agree. This mixer helps me make creaming butter, whipping cream and kneading dough very easily and hassle ...

• free too. The KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer comes along with three blades, flat beater for meat loaf, making batter and things like that, a wire whip for mayonnaise, egg whites and similar works and a hook designed to knead and mix yeast dough. The material used and the construction is solid and can be attached or detached with a simple twist.

This 5-Quart Stand Mixer does not take much space and is

very light in weight. The mixer has a lock lever that holds it securely in place and the bowl fastens firmly to the stand. One of my friends has this mixer for more than five years and she said that she never had any problem with it. I love the quality, color and its features as well. It is very easy to use and maintain this mixer and I am happy I bought this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53603620030431/k2311a036/3.6.09