Arthur and the Minimoys
  • I found it and interesting story so I bought a copy of the movie
  • I like the movie so much since it is an adventure film
  • I love the switch of the scenes from the real world to the Minimoy's world
  • I really find the animation and 3D effects amazing, it was so nice that it didn't look like cartoons rather it looks like a real boy playing and he looks like an elf
  • I can recommend this movie and it is worth watching

• by maffy

When I was in a movie house, I was able to see the trailer of Arthur and the Minimoys. I found it and interesting story so I bought a copy of the movie.

I like the movie so much since it is an adventure film.

Though its a fiction I find it very enjoyable and entertaining one.

I

love the switch of the scenes from the real world to the Minimoy’s world.

I love how the animation was made and I guess this is one of the factors why I was stocked watching the film.

I did not only enjoy the scenes but I also like it because there are a lot of morals learned in ...

• the story.

I really find the animation and 3D effects amazing, it was so nice that it didn’t look like cartoons rather it looks like a real boy playing and he looks like an elf.

Its a very good story that I am pretty sure every viewer young or old be able to enjoy it as much as

I did watching it.

But for me its not good to repeat it all the time because it would be very boring.

Above all the cinematography really amazed me.

The special effects were done so well which is I think the thing which can capture the eyes of children.

I can recommend this movie and it is worth watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11603620000431/k2311a036/3.6.09