Celine Dion Sensational perfume  » Perfume  »
  • While I applaud the sentiment, I wasn't impressed with the product itself
  • In truth, I found Sensational to be a bit average
  • Unfortunately, for me, Sensational just wasn't sensational enough

• by Orrymain

From my perspective, Celine Dion is a great singer. She has an awesome voice and a great range. She’s also a caring person. When her Sensational perfume came out, I was curious about it. Recently, I had a chance to try it.

Sensational is marketed as providing a woman with confidence to be the totality of their parts, from provider to partner to

achiever, and even survivor, to be their best ’sensational you’. While I applaud the sentiment, I wasn’t impressed with the product itself.

In truth, I found Sensational to be a bit average. It reminded of being at work when someone would walk by, loaded with the scent of perfume on their body, so much so that it causes others to groan. It was overwhelming.

• It may be the musk element that is part of this product. I’ve never been a fan of that aroma.

The other notes of icy pear, jasmine, and apple are entertaining and welcome. I’m not sure if the sandalwood aspect is a help or if it helps to create a bit of that overwhelming quality that I picked up on.

After a while, Sensational became

a more natural part of my body, but I really never took to it. It wasn’t at all pleasant and carefree, like I often like my scents to be.

The product is reasonably priced and affordable for many, and it comes in a fairly attractive bottle. It’s just not a big favorite and was a bit of a disappointment. Unfortunately, for me, Sensational just wasn’t sensational enough.

Celine Dion Sensational perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56603619880631/k2311a036/3.6.09