Oasis Auto Hand Wash & Lube Sacramento, CA  » Cars  »
1.0
1721 Watt Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825
  • I'm the type that I like to watch my car go through the process, so when I got out, I lingered and watched as they did some of the preliminary cleaning of the interior
  • I believe he thought it wasn't much of a hit
  • My car was cleaned satisfactorily on the outside, but I thought the inside could have been better

• by Orrymain

Oasis Auto Hand Wash & Lube has been at it’s Watt Avenue location for several years now. Years ago, another entity owned the car wash, and my family went there regularly. That place was purchased by another company that really didn’t do a very good job and then finally Oasis took it over.

The premises of Oasis Auto Hand Wash & Lube looks very inviting. It’s clean and well kept up, so at one point, I finally decided to try it. The results were mixed.

Oasis specializes in hand-washing cars. I’m the type that I like to watch my car

go through the process, so when I got out, I lingered and watched as they did some of the preliminary cleaning of the interior.

I also watched as the vehicle in front of me was driven into a pole, backed up, and then just pushed ahead in the process. From that moment on, my eyes were glued to my vehicle.

When the first vehicle came around front, I became aware of who the owner was. I told him what I’d seen. At first, he didn’t think much of it. I believe he thought it wasn’t much of a hit.

Still, I ...

• was concerned and I went to a cashier and told her that I wanted to report what I saw. She really didn’t seem concerned about it, either. I did as much as I could and just felt uneasy about a place that didn’t seem to care much when one of its personnel drove a car into a pole and didn’t bother to report it to his supervisor.

By the time my car was done, things had changed. The man told me it was a bigger dent than he thought it would be. The manager was out there, taking a

report, etc.

I’ve never gone back. I just didn’t feel any real concern from the workers I tried to report the incident to, and the worker who dented the car obviously wasn’t a conscientious one, since he hadn’t reported it, either. He was just going to hope no one noticed.

None of the above makes me feel confident as a customer. My car was cleaned satisfactorily on the outside, but I thought the inside could have been better. The low ranking I’m giving is a result of the carelessness and lack of response from the employees to what I personally witnessed that day.

joe wilmer says :

what are your sunday hours

Marg says :

They are not open, you can check all hours here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9603619860631/k2311a036/3.6.09