Swanson Pot Pies
2.0
  • Unfortunately, they weren't as good as I expected them to be
  • They cost under $1 but there are cheaper brands, like Banquet that offer just as much and, in some cases, even more in terms of quality
  • This is a brand I don't recommend purchasing when it comes to pot pies

• by Steve

Whenever I shop for pot pies, I try to balance quality with price. I want something that is filling and tastes great. But, I also hate spending more than a $1 each on them.

That’s why I ended up purchasing Swanson Turkey pot pies the other day. They looked like they were a

better quality than the pies I normally would buy.

But, they only cost 95 cents. Unfortunately, they weren’t as good as I expected them to be.

Taste wise, I didn’t think they were too bad but, when it came to being a filling meal, they fell real short. The crust of the pies ...

• wasn’t too bad but it was almost all sauce inside.

There was hardly any turkey. And, surprisingly, there weren’t even that many vegetables.

Many pies overkill on the veggies because they are cheaper. The Swanson brand didn’t even bother with that.

What a rip off. Overall, I feel the Swanson brand isn’t worth

the money.

They cost under $1 but there are cheaper brands, like Banquet that offer just as much and, in some cases, even more in terms of quality. This is a brand I don’t recommend purchasing when it comes to pot pies.

Either spend more on a better brand or buy a cheaper product and save your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27603619850631/k2311a036/3.6.09