Toss Across  » Games  »
  • One of the games I bought my daughter this past Christmas was the classic game Toss Across
  • I like the game because there are very few pieces to clean up afterwards
  • If you are looking for a game for your kids to play, this is one I definitely recommend picking up for them
  • And, unlike most video games, it won't cost you a fortune to buy either

• by Steve

One of the games I bought my daughter this past Christmas was the classic game Toss Across. For those of you who have never heard of this game, it is the same rules of Tic-Tac-Doe but, instead of choosing where to put your X or O, you have to throw a bean bag at

the board to flip up the letter of your choice.

The great thing about this game is you have the same basic strategy but, depending on how hard you throw the beanbag, you also run the risk of helping the other person win instead.

My daughter loves the game and tries to play it ...

• with me daily.

I like the game because there are very few pieces to clean up afterwards.

This is an important feature because she has a tendency to lose pieces to games and we can no longer play them.

My only real complaint is, once assembled, it no longer fits in the box it

came in so I had to find a different box for it.

If you are looking for a game for your kids to play, this is one I definitely recommend picking up for them.

They’ll love it and I’m sure you’ll love it too.

And, unlike most video games, it won’t cost you a fortune to buy either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28603619730631/k2311a036/3.6.09