Soft Heat Heating Pad
  • I like the fact I have three settings to choose from on the control and how the heating pad is designed to prevent overuse
  • This is a product I would recommend if you have a sore body and need to put some heat on it

• by Steve

My wife and I both have problems with our feet and ankles and often look for relief by having some sort of heat put on them. One of our recent purchases was the Soft Heat Heating Pad.

And, I think it was a good investment.

The Soft Heat pad allows us to have a controlled amount

of heat on our aching bodies that can either be a dry heat or a moist heat; depending on what we prefer.

And, it does a great job relieving some of the pain by giving us comfort (not to mention it is also great for cold days when you can’t seem to warm up).

I like ...

• the fact I have three settings to choose from on the control and how the heating pad is designed to prevent overuse.

There’s even a timer that tells you if you’ve had it on too long.

I’ve had other pads that were more expensive than this one that didn’t do that much for me.

The great

thing about this purchase is it was considered a medical expense so I could use my medical flex fund to pay for it rather than depleting the bank account.

There aren’t many products that help and you can do that with.

This is a product I would recommend if you have a sore body and need to put some heat on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34603619720631/k2311a036/3.6.09